T&S Brass - B-2277-01 - Pre-Rinse Unit, B-0970-FEZ VB, Add-On Faucet w/ 12'' Swing Nozzle, B-0107 Spray Valve
Questions about T&S Brass - B-2277-01
The plumbing professionals at Rundle Spence are available to assist you with your selection of T&S Brass products.
T&S Brass - B-2277-01
8'' deck mount mixing faucet with polished chrome plated brass body, continuous pressure vacuum breaker, add-on faucet with compression cartridge and lever handle, 12'' swing nozzle with stream regulator outlet, 18'' riser, 44'' flexible stainless steel hose with heat resistant handle, 1.15 GPM spray valve, compression cartridges with spring checks, lever handles, 1/2'' NPT female inlets, 1/2'' NPT supply nipple kit, 6'' adjustable wall bracket, spray valve holder and overhead spring. Certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF 61-Section 9, NSF 372 and CSA B64.8. 2019 DOE PRSV - Class II compliant.
|Finish:||No Finish Group|
|Online Product ID:||1564680|
|Low Lead Compliant:||Yes|
|Shipping:||L:12.00"x W:4.00"x H:28.00"|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 8'' deck mount mixing faucet w/ polished chromeplated brass body
- Add-on faucet w/ polished chrome plated brass body
- EasyInstall continuous pressure vacuum breaker for quick installation
- 12'' swing nozzle w/ stream regulator outlet, Series 1
- 18'' riser
- 44'' flexible stainless steel hose with heat resistant gray handle and hold down ring
- 1.15 GPM spray valve
- Quarter-turn Eterna compression cartridges w/ spring checks to prevent cross flow of water
- Lever handles w/ color coded indexes
- 1/2'' NPT female eccentric inlets with 2'' flanges
- Adjustable centers from 7 3/4'' to 8 1/4''
- 1/2'' NPT supply nipple kit
- 6'' adjustable wall bracket
- Material: Polished chrome plated brass body, tubular nozzle, add-on faucet body, riser & spray valve body, chrome plated vacuum breaker, stainless steel hose and chrome plated metal handles
B-2277-01 - T&S Brass
Rundle Spence is proud to present this decorative commercial fixture, by T&S Brass. The B-2277-01 is made from premium materials, this Commercial Fixture offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of T&S Brass's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
With a steadfast commitment to quality, T&S Brass and Bronze Works, Inc. has set plumbing industry standards for half a century. Founded in 1947, T&S originally developed foodservice plumbing equipment, including the market's first pre-rinse unit, which became the industry standard. Then, in 1950, the company introduced its full line of foodservice plumbing products and established T&S as the premiere manufacturer in the industry. By 1953, T&S introduced the foot pedal valve, yet another product that became the industry standard. Over the next four decades, the company entered new markets within the plumbing industry. In 1956, T&S made its debut in the laboratory market with its Lab-Flo line of laboratory service fittings. Four years later, the company expanded into non-residential markets with industrial-grade faucets for institutional applications, and penetration of the commercial plumbing market began. A hallmark to the continued success of T&S Brass is the Voice of the Customer. And, recognizing the unique needs of foodservice manufacturers, T&S created another division called equip. Launched in spring 2000, equip provides customers with the choices they deserve, an extensive line of quality, certified foodservice accessories.
T&S Brass Warranty