T&S Brass - B-1432-01 - Hose Reel Assembly, Open 35'' Hose Reel, Exposed Piping and Accessories
Questions about T&S Brass - B-1432-01
The plumbing professionals at Rundle Spence are available to assist you with your selection of T&S Brass products.
T&S Brass - B-1432-01
3'' concealed wall mount mixing faucet with brass body, chrome plated brass escutcheon, compression cartridges with spring checks, lever handles, 3/8'' NPT female inlets, 1/2'' NPT in-line check valves with 1/2'' NPT female inlets, 12'' riser, concealed control valve, (2) 22'' risers, wall bracket, slip flange, continuous pressure vacuum breaker, 36'' flexible water hose connector with stainless steel quick disconnect, open coated hose reel with 3/8'' x 35'' heavy-duty non-marking hose, ratcheting system, high flow spray valve with swivel, multi-fit bracket and adjustable hose bumper. Certified to ASSE 1056.
|Finish:||No Finish Group|
|Online Product ID:||1564624|
|Install Manual 2:||https://www.tsbrass.com/files/drawings/098/098-009579-45.pdf|
|Shipping:||L:12.00"x W:4.00"x H:28.00"|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- All-in-one system with exposed piping and accessories
- 3'' concealed wall mount mixing faucet w/ brass body
- Quarter-turn Eterna compression cartridges w/ spring checks to prevent cross flow of water
- Lever handles w/ color coded indexes
- Mixing faucet, 3/8'' NPT female inlets
- (2) 1/2'' NPT in-line check valves w/ 1/2'' NPT female inlets
- 12'' and (2) 22'' risers w/ concealed control valve between risers
- 2 3/8'' wall bracket
- Continuous pressure vacuum breaker
- 36'' flexible water hose connector with stainless steel quick disconnect
- Open epoxy coated hose reel with adjustable hose bumper
- High flow spray valve w/ heat resistant blue handle, swivel & hold down ring
- 3/8'' x 35'' heavy-duty non-marking hose rated to 300 PSI
- Ratcheting system holds the length of hose until a slight tug to retract automatically
- Multi-fit bracket for wall, ceiling or under counter mounting
- Material: Brass body faucet, chrome plated brass spray valve, riser & escutcheon, chrome plated metal handles, control valve and vacuum breaker and coated metal open reel.
B-1432-01 - T&S Brass
Rundle Spence is proud to present this decorative washdown hose reel system, by T&S Brass. The B-1432-01 is made from premium materials, this Washdown Hose Reel System offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of T&S Brass's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
With a steadfast commitment to quality, T&S Brass and Bronze Works, Inc. has set plumbing industry standards for half a century. Founded in 1947, T&S originally developed foodservice plumbing equipment, including the market's first pre-rinse unit, which became the industry standard. Then, in 1950, the company introduced its full line of foodservice plumbing products and established T&S as the premiere manufacturer in the industry. By 1953, T&S introduced the foot pedal valve, yet another product that became the industry standard. Over the next four decades, the company entered new markets within the plumbing industry. In 1956, T&S made its debut in the laboratory market with its Lab-Flo line of laboratory service fittings. Four years later, the company expanded into non-residential markets with industrial-grade faucets for institutional applications, and penetration of the commercial plumbing market began. A hallmark to the continued success of T&S Brass is the Voice of the Customer. And, recognizing the unique needs of foodservice manufacturers, T&S created another division called equip. Launched in spring 2000, equip provides customers with the choices they deserve, an extensive line of quality, certified foodservice accessories.
T&S Brass Warranty