T&S Brass - B-0175-A12CR-PF - 8'' Wall Mount Faucet, Ceramas, ADF w/ 12'' Nozzle, VB, B-0060-H & Hook Filler Noozle
Questions about T&S Brass - B-0175-A12CR-PF
The plumbing professionals at Rundle Spence are available to assist you with your selection of T&S Brass products.
T&S Brass - B-0175-A12CR-PF
Single hole deck mount mixing faucet with polished chrome plated brass body, add-on faucet with ceramic cartridge with check valve and lever handle, 12'' swing nozzle with stream regulator outlet, 90 swivel adapter, vacuum breaker, 60'' flexible stainless steel hose, heat resistant handle, hook nozzle with spray valve, ceramic cartridges with check valves, lever handles, installation kit w/ 1/2'' NPT male inlets and spray valve holder. Certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF 61-Section 9, NSF 372 and CSA B64.8. EPAct 2005 compliant.
|Finish:||No Finish Group|
|Online Product ID:||5368726|
|Install Manual 2:||https://www.tsbrass.com/files/drawings/098/098-003118-45.pdf|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 8'' deck mount mixing faucet w/ polished chrome plated brass body
- EasyInstall add-on faucet w/ polished chrome plated brass body
- 12'' swing nozzle
- Stream regulator outlet, Series 1
- 90 swivel arm adapter
- Continuous pressure vacuum breaker
- 60'' flexible stainless steel hose w/ heat resistant gray handle and hold down ring
- Hook nozzle w/ spray valve
- Quarter-turn Cerama cartridges with check valves to prevent cross flow of water
- Lever handles w/ color coded indexes
- 2'' eccentric inlet flanges
- Adjustable centers from 7 3/4'' to 8 1/4''
- Installation kit w/ 1/2'' NPT male inlets
- Material: Polished chrome plated brass body, tubular nozzle, add-on faucet body, riser & spray valve body, stainless steel hose and chrome plated metal handles.
B-0175-A12CR-PF - T&S Brass
Rundle Spence is proud to present this decorative commercial fixture, by T&S Brass. The B-0175-A12CR-PF is made from premium materials, this Commercial Fixture offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of T&S Brass's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
With a steadfast commitment to quality, T&S Brass and Bronze Works, Inc. has set plumbing industry standards for half a century. Founded in 1947, T&S originally developed foodservice plumbing equipment, including the market's first pre-rinse unit, which became the industry standard. Then, in 1950, the company introduced its full line of foodservice plumbing products and established T&S as the premiere manufacturer in the industry. By 1953, T&S introduced the foot pedal valve, yet another product that became the industry standard. Over the next four decades, the company entered new markets within the plumbing industry. In 1956, T&S made its debut in the laboratory market with its Lab-Flo line of laboratory service fittings. Four years later, the company expanded into non-residential markets with industrial-grade faucets for institutional applications, and penetration of the commercial plumbing market began. A hallmark to the continued success of T&S Brass is the Voice of the Customer. And, recognizing the unique needs of foodservice manufacturers, T&S created another division called equip. Launched in spring 2000, equip provides customers with the choices they deserve, an extensive line of quality, certified foodservice accessories.
T&S Brass Warranty